"MUMBAI: Sentiments are upbeat owing to expectations of faster decision-making and positive reforms, said a report released by Knight Frank India in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry on Wednesday." - Times of India Report, Jul 30, 2014, 07.27PM IST.
I'm planning to invest in Delhi/NCR should i go ahead?
yes it is the right time to invest in properties across India...specially in Nagpur... Mr. nitin gadkari ( minister ) is planning a lot for Nagpur region ...new projects are coming here in Nagpur....so it is the right time to invest in Vidharbha region...
Naresh Kumar
Dear Vivek . Can you name any good project of your region ?
dear Naresh
their are lots of projects in Nagpur...like Godrej anandam , TATA capital heights , empress city , and many more...feel free to call me any time...i have some big land investments with me...which are value for money..WE HAVE MORE OPTIONS AVAILABLE….
IT WILL BE OUR PLEASURE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR SERVICES…
Sai Baba Associates
Yes Mr. Sanjeev In These Days market Is down Is It the Right Time to Your investment In Delhi/Ncr
I have Very Good option In noida... Commercial Building Very Prime Location..
Return Of Investment In Noida . Future Generally, Aditya More Store. Individual Commercial Building. With very High Returns And Good appreciation.
For More You can Contact Us Or Mail Us
Be the first person to like this.
satish kumar
delhi NCR is full of construction area right now.why anyone need to invest in delhi.there are so many fraud incident going on there becoz every one wants to grow his business at any cost.why not invest any other location of india if you getting same benefit or more.try another side.
satish kumar
think before investing otherwise it ll b waisting
Naresh Kumar
Investment is all about best returns , be it any area . But my experience is that people want to invest in a place which is very safe and easily approachable , hence we find more investment in bigger cities like Delhi/NCR , Mumbai , Bangalore and Pune these days.
pabitra mohanta
Hi everyone, we have an Investor flat in KALPATARU CREST Mumbai. Its a 2BHK - built up area 1283 sqft. at just 1,68,00,000 Rs. Builder's quote is 2,00,00,000 Rs THE FLAT IS ON HIGHER FLOOR. SALE ON IMMEDIATE BASIS. CONTACT - 9930169485 / 8976327693. HOMES-STATION Kalpataru with 45 years of legacy is one of the leading Real estate groups in India with several residential, commercial, retail and integrated township projects to its credit. Kalpataru has delivered over 94 landmark projects till date . “Kalpataru Crest” is part of one of our most promising new premium projects in suburban Mumbai. It is located on LBS Marg, Bhandup (W), a lush upcoming neighbourhood designed to the highest standards. Lavish 2 & 3 BHK apartments and the finest of amenities are cocooned in a landscaped haven. It promises to be the perfect investment choice you wouldn’t want to miss. Some of the features include - · Air conditioned apartments · Floor-to-floor height of 10’6”, these sprawling apartments are designed to make the most of natural light and ventilation in your home. · Landscaped gardens and starlit skies, framed by your window. Its a luxury project with all world clas amenities.
Hello Friends !! We are looking for channel associates for our project.
Arcmate Samiah Offers
GREEN VIEW APARTMENT,SECTOR Pi , Greater noida
offers 3 BHK+servant and 4 BHK +Servant (Near Eldeco Residency )
@ BSP Rs 3390 sq ft Possession in Aug 2016.
nitishkurnal

Yes Mr. Sanjeev Mehta, It was the right time to invest in Real Estate in India. But here is the raising question, "Where you to Invest?" In my research I found few places to which gives high returns in future, among them sarjapur road in Bangalore is one of the main place for investing. Also, it was an hubspot location of Bangalore. Many real estate builders are currently focusing more on this Sarjapur Road. 

<style type="text/css">